Join us for an Update on ERIC's Recent Accomplishments and Future Enhancements
ERIC is a widely searched education database used by millions of researchers, students, faculty, librarians, and others searching for education research. We are continuously working to enhance the collection for our users, and make improvements so the information is more useful and accessible.
- The ERIC collection and its new content.
- How recent changes to the ERIC selection policy may affect your searches.
- Database improvements, including changes to the ERIC identifier field and new links to supplemental information in ERIC records for IES-produced reports.
- New and engaging user support products that are being introduced, including videos, infographics, and webinars.
- What you can expect to see from ERIC in the coming year.
|Event number:||667 155 896|
|Audio conference:||Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)|
|Access code: 667 155 896|
Want to stay connected?