NotesFAQContact Us
Search Tips

Computer Terminals

Scope Note: 
Input output devices, generally including a keyboard and a display unit (video or print), used to enter data into and receive data from a computer (Note: Prior to Jan88, the instruction "Computer Terminals, USE Input Output Devices" was carried in the Thesaurus)
Category: Equipment
Use this term instead of
Cathode Ray Tube Terminals (2004)
Video Display Terminals (2004)
Related Terms
Added to ERIC: 1/19/1988