NotesFAQContact Us
Collection
Advanced
Search Tips
ERIC Number: EJ341173
Record Type: CIJE
Publication Date: 1986
Pages: N/A
Abstractor: N/A
Reference Count: N/A
ISBN: N/A
ISSN: N/A
Improving Productivity in Teaching.
Ellson, Douglas
Phi Delta Kappan, v68 n2 p111-24 Oct 1986
Discusses a collection of 75 research studies reporting great differences in one or more teaching productivity indices when two teaching methods and/or management systems are compared. In 26 percent of the sample cases, conventional instruction proved superior; the remaining 74 percent showed nonconventional methods such as programmed or performance-based instruction to be superior. Includes 40 references. (MLH)
Publication Type: Journal Articles; Information Analyses; Reports - Descriptive
Education Level: N/A
Audience: Teachers; Administrators; Practitioners
Language: English
Sponsor: N/A
Authoring Institution: N/A