NotesFAQContact Us
Collection
Advanced
Search Tips
Peer reviewed Peer reviewed
ERIC Number: EJ317268
Record Type: CIJE
Publication Date: 1985
Pages: N/A
Abstractor: N/A
Reference Count: 0
ISBN: N/A
ISSN: N/A
Theological Subject Headings Reconsidered.
Nichol, W. Thomas
Library Resources and Technical Services, v29 n2 p180-88 Apr-Jun 1985
This comparison of theological subject headings in fifth (1982) edition of "Catholic Subject Headings" (CSH) and ninth (1980) edition of "Library of Congress Subject Headings" (LCSH) reveals that 59.7 percent of headings are identical or differ only through addition of LCSH standard subdivision; remaining 40.3 percent are unique to CSH. (11 references) (EJS)
Publication Type: Journal Articles; Reports - Research
Education Level: N/A
Audience: N/A
Language: English
Sponsor: N/A
Authoring Institution: N/A