NotesFAQContact Us
Collection
Advanced
Search Tips
Peer reviewed Peer reviewed
PDF on ERIC Download full text
ERIC Number: EJ1086385
Record Type: Journal
Publication Date: 2015
Pages: 8
Abstractor: As Provided
Reference Count: 14
ISBN: N/A
ISSN: ISSN-2222-1735
Model Optimization Planting Pattern Agroforestry Forest Land Based on Pine Tree
Rajati, Tati
Journal of Education and Practice, v6 n35 p124-131 2015
This study aims to determine cropping patterns in class slopes 0 - <15% and the grade slope slopes 15% - <30% and the slopes> 30%. The method used in this study is a description of the dynamic system approach using a software power sim. Forest areas where the research, which is a type of plant that is cultivated by the people in the study area, namely coffee, vanilla plantation crops / horticulture fruit and chili sauce for food crops / horticulture vegetables. Research results prove that the slope grade 0 - <15%. Cropping pattern of this slope is a combination of plant species are pine-vanilla-chili sauce with vanilla density of 712 stems and stem cayenne 1940, with revenues of wages pine + Rp 79,183,734 / ha. b) on the slope grade 15% - <30% and 30%. Cropping patterns on the slopes of this combination of plant species are pine-coffee-vanilla. On the slopes of 15% - <30% density of 277 coffee and vanilla stem rod 547, while for slopes of 30% with a density of 279 coffee and vanilla stem rod 545, with revenues respectively: wages pine + Rp 58.33.144 / ha and wages pine + US $ 55.40225 million / ha.
IISTE. No 1 Central, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong SAR. Tel: +852-39485948; e-mail: JEP@iiste.org; Web site: http://iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JEP
Publication Type: Journal Articles; Reports - Research
Education Level: N/A
Audience: N/A
Language: English
Sponsor: N/A
Authoring Institution: N/A
Identifiers - Location: Indonesia