NotesFAQContact Us
Collection
Advanced
Search Tips
ERIC Number: EJ026074
Record Type: CIJE
Publication Date: 1970
Pages: N/A
Abstractor: N/A
Reference Count: N/A
ISBN: N/A
ISSN: N/A
A Study of the Training Potential of a Select Group of ADC Mothers
Packman, Jerrold B.
J Employment Counseling, 7, 3, 108-112, Aug '70
Approximately 52 percept of ADC mothers are willing to attend orientation testing sessions for WIN Program. Of the above, approximately 10 percent have the skills for direct job placement. Remaining 90 percent on the job or instituional training, Special Works Project, and those not feasible for work. Success or failure of WIN Program relates to quantity and quality of psychiatric supportive services offered. (Author)
Publication Type: N/A
Education Level: N/A
Audience: N/A
Language: N/A
Sponsor: N/A
Authoring Institution: N/A