NotesFAQContact Us
Collection
Advanced
Search Tips
ERIC Number: EJ025983
Record Type: CIJE
Publication Date: 1970
Pages: N/A
Abstractor: N/A
Reference Count: N/A
ISBN: N/A
ISSN: N/A
Cardiovascular Serial Literature: Characteristics, Productive Journals, and Abstracting/Indexing Coverage
Frick, Barbara F.; Ginski, John M.
J Amer Soc Info Sci, 21, 5, 338-344, Sep-Oct '70
Only 14 percent of 5,860 cardiovascular information papers were found in cardiovascular specialty journals. The remaining 86 percent of the literature was widely dispersed throughout 766 nonspecialty cardiovascular journals. (MF)
Publication Type: N/A
Education Level: N/A
Audience: N/A
Language: N/A
Sponsor: N/A
Authoring Institution: N/A