ERIC Number: ED117406
Record Type: RIE
Publication Date: 1974
Reference Count: 0
Vocational Agriculture 4. A Curriculum Guide. 12th Grade. Revised.
The curriculum guide for Vocational Agriculture 4 (Grade 12) contains 27 color-coded units of instruction organized into four sections: farm business management, leadership and careers, plant and soil science, and agricultural mechanics. The instructional units are designed to account for 60% of an instructor's time, the remaining 40% is left to the individual instructor to use with reference to the needs of the local community. For each unit the guide provides: objectives, both terminal covering the unit's subject matter, and specific covering student performance expectations (on white paper); suggested activities fashioned around the specific objectives (on white paper); information sheets containing essential facts necessary for teaching the unit (on green paper); assignment sheets focusing on written skills (on brown paper) with answer sheets (on pink paper); job sheets providing necessary instructions for completing a production job (on blue paper); transparency masters of appropriate charts, pictures, or illustrations (on white paper); and tests for measuring students' accomplishment of specific objectives (on yellow paper) with answer sheets (on pink paper). (JR)
Descriptors: Agricultural Education, Agricultural Machinery, Career Opportunities, Course Content, Course Objectives, Curriculum Guides, Farm Management, Grade 12, Instructional Materials, Leadership, Learning Activities, Plant Science, Secondary Education, Soil Science, State Curriculum Guides, Tests, Transparencies, Unit Plan, Vocational Education
Oklahoma State Dept. of Vocational and Technical Education, 1515 West Sixth Street, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074 ($12.00)
Publication Type: Guides - General
Education Level: N/A
Authoring Institution: Oklahoma State Dept. of Vocational and Technical Education, Stillwater. Curriculum and Instructional Materials Center.
Note: Some pages will not reproduce well