To provide clarity about the ERIC program and its products, we ask that you be aware of the following key points when referencing ERIC:
- ERIC is correctly referenced as "Education Resources Information Center" and is sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education.
- The only website affiliated with ERIC is www.eric.ed.gov.
- Any description of the ERIC Program and the ERIC Collection should be consistent with the information provided on the ERIC website (See: www.eric.ed.gov/about and www.eric.ed.gov/collection)
- The ERIC Collection includes resources protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws, which are used by ERIC with permission.
- Current descriptions of ERIC should not include references to discontinued products, services, or entities such as CIJE, Ask ERIC, or the former ERIC Clearinghouses.
- When providing examples of journals indexed in ERIC, use only titles appearing in the Journal Index (see: www.eric.ed.gov/journals).