NotesFAQContact Us
Collection
Advanced
Search Tips
ERIC Number: ED054822
Record Type: RIE
Publication Date: 1971-Aug
Pages: 25
Abstractor: N/A
Reference Count: 0
ISBN: N/A
ISSN: N/A
A Cost Analysis and Usage Study of the Reserved Materials Collection of the University of Arizona Main Library.
Jensen, Ford
A study of the reserve materials collection at the Main Library from a usage and cost analysis perspective revealed that 93.7% of all items that circulated could have been circulated an equal number of times through the standard circulation procedure which allows material to be used for seven days. The remaining 6.3% of the material which circulated more than five times in the five-week summer sessions is the only material that merits special attention as a reserve collection. (AB)
Publication Type: N/A
Education Level: N/A
Audience: N/A
Language: N/A
Sponsor: N/A
Authoring Institution: N/A
Identifiers: Arizona
Note: (0 References)